City of Chula Vista
Park Reservations    

Park Reservations

Reserve a picnic area or gazebo and include a permit if needed (Air Jump, Pony Ride or Other Service). Reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance.

If you would like to have multiple air jumps, an oversized air jump, want to add additional vendor services (i.e. pony ride, generator, etc.), please fill out and submit the Special Park Use Form. Air jumps larger than 15' x 15' must be pre-approved at least seven (7) days before your event.

For races, fairs, festivals or anything that may impact public right of way or include the coordination of City departments or other agencies, you will need to obtain a Special Event Permit.

Additional permit?
(Select One)
How many people will be attending?
Enter your 5-digit billing zipcode.

Select your event date then click Continue.

<June 2019>

City of Chula Vista
©2016 City of Chula Vista. All Rights Reserved.