City of Chula Vista
Park Reservations    
Alcohol Permits    

Alcohol Permits

Applicants must be 21+ years of age (must provide ID when requested). NO kegs or glass.

Do you already have a reservation?
An alcohol permit is included with your picnic area or gazebo reservation if the park allows alcohol. You don't need to get a separate permit.

Don't have a reservation and want to purchase an Alcohol Permit separately?
$30 residents / $60 non-residents

You must have either a picnic area or gazebo reservation (which includes alcohol) or a separate alcohol permit for the following parks:
  • Eucalyptus Park
  • Friendship Park
  • Harborside Park
  • Lauderbach Park
  • Memorial Park
  • Orange Park
  • Rienstra Park
  • SDG&E East & West Parks
Alcohol is prohibited (without a Port of San Diego Special Event Permit) at:.
  • J. St Marina
  • Marina View
  • Bayside Park

If a City of Chula Vista park is not listed above, alcohol is permitted. Be prepared to show ID to Park Rangers and Police personnel. Please drink responsibly.

Enter your 5-digit zipcode.
Which park will you be visiting?

<June 2019>

Select your event date then click Continue.

City of Chula Vista
©2016 City of Chula Vista. All Rights Reserved.